Join The Society of Pediatric Psychology
As a member of SPP you will benefit from the following Society programs:
- Subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Psychology and Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology.
- Representation and advocacy for pediatric psychology.
- 20 percent discount on all Guilford Press products (through Dec. 31, 2012).
- Discounted convention fees for national and regional meetings in pediatric psychology.
- Option to join the SPP member email list, with postings about job openings, discussion of clinical issues, referral requests, etc.
- Option to join the SPP student email list addressing training and early career issues.
- Programming specific to pediatric psychology at the APA Annual Convention.
- Subscription to the SPP newsletter, Progress Notes.
- Opportunities to be involved and volunteer in SPP.
- Various awards and grants for students and psychologists at all career stages.
- Ability to earn free continuing education (CE) credits by reading selected articles in our journal.
- Participation in the SPP Mentorship Program — as mentee or mentor.
- Access to online member directory and option to be listed in the Member Directory.
- $50 for APA members, psychologists who are not members of APA, physicians, or allied professionals at or below the doctoral level.
- $20 for actively enrolled psychology students (undergraduate students, graduate students, or students in post-doctoral training).
You do not have to be a member of APA to join Division 54. Join now.
Please renew your membership each fall. If you do not remember your username or password, please contact Karen Roberts.